Our Services

Become a #HappyCOSERFer



When conducting business in Jamaica, the Taxpayer Registration Number (TRN) is often one of the documents required by organisations. Individuals, whether they reside in Jamaica or overseas, or are minors, can apply for a TRN.

To process your application, we will need:

  1. Process Form
  2. Jamaica Birth Certificate
  3. Power of Attorney
  4. Valid ID

Don’t forget to:

  1. Enter your details and select the Add to Cart button.
  2. Enter the address where the document is to be shipped then check out.
  3. After checking out we will provide full list of details needed to complete the job. Check out a online slots real money
Spread the love